Saturday, September 26, 2009

SANLIBONG BUHAY

This is the lyrics of the song of Bukas Palad, based on the words of St. Lorenzo Ruiz.

Sanlibo man aking buhay,
bawat isa'y iaalaysa Diyos at bayan kong mahal,'sasanggalang inyong dangal.
Isugo Mo kahit saan,hamakin man ako't saktan.
Dalangin ko'y maging tapat.
Pag-ibig Mo ay sasapat.

Sanlibo man aking buhay,sanlibo ring iaalay.
Sanlibo kong kamatayan,sa palad Mo ilalaan.

(Rough translation. Note: You can actually sing the melody to this English version.)

If I should have a thousand lives,
I'd offer each and every one
To God and Country that I loveand for your Honor, my lives will guard.
So send where You need me be,Insulted, hurt I soon could be,But with this fear,
I humbly prayYour Love suffice,
Your Love remain.A thousand lives, I may haveA thousand times,
I'll offer theeA thousand deaths, there may beInto Your hands, I give in love.

3 comments:

  1. meron poh ba kayong piano choir/sheet ng sanlibong buhay. Thank you poh

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow huh.... cge para link tah//// congrats tood kuya

    ReplyDelete
  3. pwede po manghingin ng pyesa nitong sanlibong buhay 'yon pong may SATB arrangement? Tnx po pakisend nalang po sa email ko dmcabanas@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete